CLEVELAND INDIANS HOME SCHEDULE
Join us here before games!
- Friday, July 4th 7:05pm: vs. Kansas City Royals (L 1-7)
- Saturday, July 5th 7:05pm: vs. Kansas City Royals (W 7-3)
- Sunday, July 6th 1:05pm: vs. Kansas City Royals (W 4-1)
- Monday, July 7th 7:10pm: vs. New York Yankees (L 3-5)
- Tuesday, July 8th 7:05pm: vs. New York Yankees (W 5-3)
- Wednesday, July 9th 7:05pm: vs. New York Yankees (L 4-5)
- Thursday, July 10th 7:05pm: vs. New York Yankees (W 9-3)
- Friday, July 11th 7:05pm: vs. Chicago White Sox (W 7-4)
- Saturday, July 12th 3:05pm: vs. Chicago White Sox (L 2-6)
- Sunday, July 13th 1:05pm: vs. Chicago White Sox (W 3-2)
- Tuesday, July 29th 7:05pm: vs. Seattle Mariners
- Wednesday, July 30th 7:05pm: vs. Seattle Mariners
- Thursday, July 31st 7:05pm: vs. Seattle Mariners
CLEVELAND INDIANS 2014 RECORD (W 52 - L 53)
Wedding Rehearsal Dinners/Special Events!
Join us here at Huron Square Deli for your rehearsal dinner or other special event. Many weddings are held accross the street at the Wyndham Hotel or near Playhouse Square, and Huron Square Deli is here for your party. Please contact us at (216) 344-9236 if you'd like more information & to check on available dates.
Welcome to Huron Square Deli
Situated in central downtown Cleveland, Huron Square Deli is in the heart of Cleveland’s Playhouse Square. We are located right behind the Halle Building and the Wyndham Hotel, serving Clevelanders for over 7 years now! We are less than a 10 minute walk from Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians, the Q Arena, home of the Cleveland Cavaliers, CSU’s Wolstein Center and the soon to be new Cleveland Horseshoe Casino, at Public Square.
Visiting Cleveland’s Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame? Stop in for some great food at amazing prices before you go. Huron Square Deli serves breakfast and lunch seven days a week (closed Sundays in winter). This deli-style dining establishment has an upbeat atmosphere and welcomes groups of all kinds. Serving breakfast all day, the menu features three egg omelets, pancakes, and French toast. For lunch & dinner we offer chicken Caesar wraps, and our famous "Black and Blue" burger with barbecue sauce, blue cheese and onion rings. Stop in for a scrumptious breakfast sandwich or a delicious Deli Wrap and try our smoothies!
- Monday: Cheeseburger, Sm. Fries & Drink $6.50
- Tuesday: Pulled Pork Sandwich & Fries $6.25
- Wednesday: Grilled Cheese & Soup $4.50
- Thursday: Meatloaf & Mash Potatoes $6.25
- Friday: Fish Sandwich & French Fries $6.25